Nigth's Reflection

For a moment my thought faded, i feel so numb and empty.
I got my self leaned against the room’s wall.
I raise both my hands and put them close to forehead that closed with my curly hairs.
Both my spirit and soul leave the body, roam the world that break the Anima.
Surprised, shocked, amazed, admired, afraid, thirsty, angry, and thanked, that’s all the feelings i got.
A thousand and one questions that cames from my brain needed to be answer, but my heart hard to explain it.

There is a beautiful sajadah.
It calls me to put down my head on it.
Astaghfirullah... now i remember to the only one who created me.
It strange... my eyes glistened with tears, but even a drop dripped not.
Now my shoulder is ready. Then this is me, i bow. A calm, even life always acknowledges Allah’s authority. But i didn’t.
SubhanaKa Allahumma Rabbana WabihamdiKa Allahummagfirli
The almighty holiness ya Allah, My God and yours, now.. i’m kissing your ground hoping forgiveness that unforgivable.

The dark shadow is here. I can see it.
I try to close my eyes, but i’m seing the red hot hell’s fire.
I try to close my ears, but i’m listening to the barzah’s sound.
I try to zip my lip, fitnah the only thing i said.
I’m not sniffing anything now, but i sniffed devil’s powder before.
I’m sorry.. i sinned myself too much. I’m sorry ya Allah...

O His Messenger that will give us the syafa’at
Let me meet you
Let me see your face
Let me kiss your hand
Let me hug you
Let me follow your foot step
Let me study you, you are my resource who teached Allah
Let me stand and enter to your Islam
And the last, let me die on your lap.

Ya Allah... your heaven is not suitable for the like me. But i don’t think i can stay or taste your hell’s fire. that’s for, ya Allah... please... i’m asking to you, please forgive all my mistake, please accept my taubat, beacuse you are the all and only the Mercifull one.

Artikel Terkait:

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 


© 2010 Invest Scenery is proudly powered by Blogger